Setting the bar for office space fit-outs in Design & Build model.
Born of an entrepreneurial ambition and a desire to innovate, to better serve customers, Tétris was launched in 2003 and quickly became the market reference for office space fit-out services in the Design & Build model. Tétris, which historically focused on corporate office projects, has also become a key partner for investors, major retail brands, and international hotel industry players, which we support for all of their interior design projects.
Thanks to a strong local presence and a deep understanding of the markets in which we operate, Tétris is the partner of choice for SMEs and major national corporations.
Our international reach and our understanding of global challenges have also enabled us to develop relationships with major international groups.
Tétris founded, in France, by Franck Eburderie2003
Acquired by the JLL Group2007
Start of the European adventure with the launch of our Belgium offices2008
Tétris opens in the Netherlands2011
Launch of Retail and Hotel activities2012
Tétris opens in Brazil, the Czech Republic and South Africa. Acquisition of Novo Interior, the leading retail fit-out business in Portugal2014
Offices opened in the UK, Turkey, Switzerland, Poland (with the acquisition of Neo-Swiat) and Germany (with the acquisition of Mieterausbau)2015
Tétris achieves a turnover of €500 million2016
loyal employees worldwide
at the start of 2019
projects for offices, hotels
and retail successfully delivered !
Tétris around the world
Fit out your business premises in partnership with one of the world’s most ethical companies.
For the ninth year running, JLL and its subsidiary Tétris has been listed as one of the “World’s Most Ethical Companies®” in 2019, by the Ethisphere Institute, a world leader in defining standards for ethical business practices.
Social responsibility : Tétris recognises that we play a part in the economic and social life of the various countries in which we are active, and we aspire to build long-term relationships with the people and companies connected to us. To achieve that, we ask ourselves the questions “what are the ethical considerations?” and “what is our commitment?” for every decision we take.
- To our clients, we guarantee professionalism, rigour and transparency in the way we manage our projects. We are committed to respecting local legislation and regulations, from technical, social and economic perspectives.
- To our sub-contractors, we guarantee business and financial relations which are both stable and healthy.
- To our employees, we guarantee working conditions based on respect. So that we can grow by learning from one another, we support our employees’ personal development through a continuous offer of training schemes. We favour internal mobility and promotion.
Environmental policy: We will address your needs while bearing in mind sustainability at every stage of your project. This approach involves designing highly efficient work spaces in terms of acoustic, olfactory and visual comfort, as well as indoor air quality (IAQ) to meet the requirements of environmental certifications such as Leed and GBCSA.
- We encourage clients to choose building and decoration products that are safe for end-users thanks to low emissions of VOCs and formaldehydes, but also for the environment, thanks to their recycled parts. These products come with sustainability labels and certificates such as EPD - Environmental Product Declaration – or DoP – Declaration of Performance. They are internationally recognised and are taken into account in certifications for fit-outs.
- We recommend low energy consumption solutions for lighting, air-conditioning and heating systems.
- We support manufacturers whose processes favour the use of renewable energies, with ISO 14001 certification.
- Finally, we favour suppliers who have the waste they produce during the works collected and recycled.